Web application specialist/manager
I build, manage, maintain, improve, website application for 15 years, to ensure my client get the most ROI on their application and ensure their product are a big success with their clients.
My experience shows me
Users feedback and behavior are essential for the success
Full comprehension of how a website generate money is crucial
A website is more than just code, it’s a living thing to generate success.
You can only know what you are doing if you have touch all around it.
I am a result-oriented specialist who works with a lot of professionalism. I think the Wisdom of doing is more important than the knowledge itself, and it’s why I have accomplished a lot during my professional experience as well as personal.
My analysis brain gives me the power to understand quickly the context of a client and his needs. So I am production-ready after the first discussion we do.
* Send inquiry to this flexer or invite him/her to bid for your posted needSend Message
Technical Chief – Software architect
- Decision maker of every technical aspect, development, infrastructure, software for the business.
- Scope definition and technical analysis (product owner)
- Release and software management of many applications related
- Team management of developer and sysadmin (5 pers)
- Development Python 3.7 under Django Framework + API Rest Django
- Development WordPress
- Unit tests back-end and Front-end and e2e test with Protractor
- Mobile development (cross-browser, responsive) under WebView Cordova
- Versioning Git under Github
- Agile Methodology (xtremeProgramming) under Jira
- Infra and server management and administration deployed on AWS, Linux, Nginx, MySQL, SaltStack
- Digital Marketer tasks: Google Analytics, Hotjar, Conversion rating optimization, Adword campaign management.
Senior web developer
- Proceed to many changes required of the application to be sure they are deployed properly on new servers.
- Update the website for HTTP to HTTPS
- Investigate bugs and speed problems
- Project cost estimation to migration to a new version of Symfony.
- Maintenance of SQL Server 2008 R2
- Versioning with TFS
- Project analysis and definition giving by manager or Functional Analyst.
- Scope planning, definition, estimation, and resources management on multiple projects
- SQL scripts development for BD Oracle
- Product configuration of Marketing specification.
Senior Web Front-End developper
- Cross-browser compatibility
- Responsive design
- Development with Accessibility management
- Development and Support to back-end developer working with: C#.Net under BD Oracle
- Using framework and tool bootstrap, Google Map, Durandal, Grunt.
- Development Methodology using Xtreme Programming
- Project analysis and release management for Scope changed of the application.
- Scope definition and technical feasibility analysis
- Quality control and bug investigation
- Teacher AngularJS et Bootstrap: Giving course to back-end developer to become full-stack developers
- Development of an internal software openSource, FullStack
- Development with Back-End technologies: PHP5 with DB MySQL
- Many use of API like, bootstrap, Google Map, etc.
- Responsive design
- Methodology of development using Scrum integrating TestDrive Development
- SQL administration and development.
- Scrum master of all the department
- Versioning using Git (GitHub)
- Quality, Project, Release manager and technical chief
- Server administration, for deployment and release process
- Project analysis and individual tasks send by clients.
- Decoding client’s need to give a real and affordable technical solution.
- Test and investigate of Production environment problems, and other kinds of software or database problems,
- Development of SQL script under Oracle database